- When Was Parker Hannifin Corporation Incorporated?
December 30, 1938
- When Was Parker Stock First Traded On The New York Stock Exchange?
December 9, 1964
- How Many Stock Splits Have There Been On Parker Common Stock?
Splits are as follows:
2-for-1 – 2/24/59
3-for-2 – 2/26/62
4-for-3 – 10/9/64
3-for-2 – 4/28/72
3-for-2 – 5/13/77
3-for-2 – 9/4/81
3-for-2 – 6/6/86
3-for-2 – 6/2/95
3-for-2 – 9/5/97
3-for-2 - 10/1/07
- Can You Purchase Stock Directly From Parker?
Not at this time
- Does Parker Have A Stock Purchase And Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
Yes, all of Parker's shareholders and Employees are eligible to participate in the DRIP.
If you have any questions regarding the brochures or the enrollment forms, please contact Equiniti Trust Company Shareowner Services at 1-800-468-9716.
- When Is The Next Shareholder’s Meeting?
The shareholder’s meeting is held every year on the fourth Wednesday of October.